The Chamber GiftCheck program is designed to encourage businesses and individuals in the community to support Williamson Chamber members and shop locally. The program is a great member benefit and has the potential to generate considerable local economic impact.
There is no fee for your business to participate. It is a benefit of being a Chamber member. The Chamber administers this program as yet another valuable service to its members. If your membership expires, your business is removed from the list and can no longer honor Chamber Gift Checks. If you are not a Chamber member, you will need to join to participate in this program.
GiftChecks make the perfect birthday, anniversary, thank you or holiday gift. They are also great for employee recognition, safety and merit awards. It allows the recipient to choose where and what they would like for a gift from our local businesses. No gift is more flexible as it may be used for tax preparation to hardware, to groceries, to an oil change and much more… and it supports the local economy!
Purchasing Chamber Gift Checks
- Anyone can purchase GiftChecks from the Chamber.
- Gift Checks are available in pre-printed denominations of $5, $10, $15, $25, and $50.
- For orders of 10 or more gift checks we ask for advance notice before pickup.
- Gift Checks are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Each gift check issued includes a GiftCheck Member Listing where gift checks may be redeemed.
- For a complete listing of participating Chamber Members click here.
- Lost GiftChecks will not be replaced.
Accepting & Redeeming Chamber GiftChecks
- The GiftCheck itself is an actual bank check drawn locally through Key Bank.Treat the GiftCheck as you would any personal check given to your business when depositing in your bank.
- If a customer spends less than the GiftCheck value, you can offer cash back, store credit, or issue your store gift certificate for the balance. It is up to you!
- Instruct anyone that deals with customers on how to handle Chamber GiftChecks. Please have your employees check the date on the front on the check to make sure it is still valid. The checks expire one (1) year from the issue date.
To purchase GiftChecks, CLICK HERE for form and instructions.